Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Adobe photoshop work sheets pt 2!

Blur background
In this part I had to work motion blur to blur the background.  I used my own photo and edited it with adobe photoshop.

iPod Silhouette
This part mainly had to be use to learn how to use the quick selection tool to turn a person into a silhouette.  The photo I used to edit is from photobucket.  I used photoshop to edit it.

Image in Shape
This part of the work sheet mainly uses shape tool and clipping mask.  I really liked the way I edited my photo :)  I used my own photo and I edited it with photoshop.
Brightness/ Darkness
This part is pretty much changing the levels in an image.  I also liked the way I edited this photo as well. I used my own photo and I edited it with photoshop.

Puzzle piece edge
In this part I had to cut out little puzzle piece parts out of the photo.  This one is back to using clipping mask and shape tool. I used my own photo and I edited it with photoshop.

Puzzle effect
pt.1!
pt.2!
This one is the last of these work sheets and possibly the most difficult since I had a problem with the little puzzle pieces.  This one is another clipping mask edit.  I used a photo of myself when I was a kid.  I edited the photo with photoshop.






No comments:

Post a Comment