Monday, January 31, 2011

adobe worksheets pt1!

Photo rotoscope
This is a photo of myself edited with photoshop.  The tutorial taught me how give a photo a rotoscope cartoony effect.

Sketches:  
This is a photo of me edited with photoshop.  This edit gave a black and white sketch style image.

Image in Type:
I used a photo of a peace sign necklace found on the internet, the I edited the photo with photoshop.  In this edit I used a clipping mask to put a picture into a word.  I really like this edit of mine compared to the rest that I have so far :D

Cut out backgrounds:

I used a stock image found on deviantart.  I edited it in photoshop.  The tutorial, even though mainly used with the eraser tool in the tutorial, it gave the option of using other tools as well.  So I used magic wand since the eraser tool takes so much time.  




No comments:

Post a Comment