Friday, March 18, 2011

Facebook article

http://teenadvice.about.com/od/adviceexpert/a/usingfacebook.htm

What are your thoughts about the article?
It is an okay article I suppose.  Gives some good information like do not put public your contact info.  But as for using a real photo in the profile?  Well.... there are some facebook "trends" for like have your favorite pokemon your facebook picture for a week and such in which is kinda cool to take part of.  And the real name thing..... some people go by a nick name a lot to wear that is the only thing people know them by.



Do you have a facebook account?
I have two!

How often are you on facebook?
way to much

Is your facebook set to private or public?
Public but that is mainly because I have my artwork and photography up on there and I want to share them :)


Did you learn anything? If so, what did you learn or what did you already know?
I did not really learn much since many people been preaching this ever since myspace was the big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment